For clinicians, lay counselors, victim advocates, and other concerned agencies working to support and offer resources for complex trauma survivors, Lani Kent is available for professional consultation. Lani’s areas of expertise include:
- Therapeutic Journey and Relationship,
- Childhood Trauma Recovery,
- Story Informed Therapeutic Mentoring,
- Complex Trauma and Dissociative Disorders,
- Sexual Abuse,
- Eating Disorders/Self Harm,
- Therapeutic Art Processes,
- High Demand Groups/Organized Abuse
Her lived experience, in-depth recovery process, and one-on-one work with clients offers clinicians and healers insight, support, and hope.
If you are a mental health provider desiring case consultation or questions regarding your client’s participation in any of Lani’s services,( “Therapeutic Mentoring”, “Restorative Creativity Workshops”, or “In-Session Client Support” sessions), consultation is available in-person at Lani’s Vancouver, WA office, by phone or through Zoom on-line format. Inquire through the contact link for more information, questions or to arrange a consult.